Maybe it's because I have been a little under the weather this week. Or maybe it's because I haven't eaten supper yet. All I know is that I just got on the scale and it gave me my pre-pregnancy weight. Pre-preggo. As in, before Hannah. I don't know how long it will stay but I will enjoy it while I see it. :)
6 comments:
Way to go, Julie!!! :) You inspire me to get down to my pre-prego weight... though it'll take me quite a bit to get down to it.
Woooooooohoooooooooooo! You go girl! Doesn't that just feel great?!?
Wow! I need your help!!!Congratulations!
I have to admit that chasing after three kids has made all the difference. Nice to know I'm finally getting something positive in return for all that agony! :)
CONGRATULATIONS! Wish I had the will power to follow your example .... :-)
Congrats, girl! That's awesome.
Diana
Post a Comment