Here is a picture of Zach that I will be sure to bring out when the first girlfriend appears on the scene. I love how he always wears the tiara upside down because it fits better on his head. A girl would make it fit properly even if she had to tip toe to keep it in place. That's the part that makes him all boy despite the pink tutu. :) And, yes, I will be buying him some manly costumes at the JBF consignment sale next month.
Here is my girly girl. She puts all this on and always asks me to take a picture of her. I see a job with spotlights (on her of course) in her future.
What a good Baptist girl. Always happy when food is present. :)
My baby is getting brave. She has made it up to the second step so far. If she is like Zach, she will be a pro at them before long. I think the kids have fallen down a portion of the steps only a couple of times. I'm so glad we carpeted them instead of laying wood. Makes for much better traction!
Daddy caught this one morning quite recently. He said just before he grabbed the camera, Zach was mirroring Hannah's position. They love the treat of sleeping in the same room.
Rebecca is a big girl now getting to take a bath with the big kids. Sometimes she is just with Hannah and sometimes all three of them are in there together. They play so well together. This is the plus side of them being closer in age.
Currently the girls are recovering from colds and Mommy and Daddy are fighting them off. I'm slowly digging myself out of the chaos that has accumulated in the house this summer. I'm so tickled that our vacuum is fixed and ready to be picked up. I might not be able to stand another day and have to drag the kids down to Frisco tomorrow. I'm getting tired of stepping on the debris on the wood floor. An old broom left over from college only goes so far in comparison to my oh-so-sweet Dyson. Am I hearing an amen?
2 comments:
All these pictures are adorable!
By the way - your son isn't the only one who does this. LOL
Post a Comment