I'm still here. It's just been oh-so-busy lately. Chad and I have had various meetings at church, he has been working some on his "night job," and I started homeschooling on Monday. I have also been learning how to post items on Craigs List and sit by a very silent phone. Oh well.
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
Having lunch at Paw Paw's birthday party.
I think Rebecca is going to keep Daddy's beautiful blue eyes.
Hannah's hair is getting super long. She is such a good helper to mommy.
I attempted to get the girls side by side, but Rebecca made ready for her escape when I moved my hand from her side. I'll keep trying.

And forget about a picture of the boy for now. For a few months now he has been running any time a camera comes into view. I promise he is still here. :)
And forget about a picture of the boy for now. For a few months now he has been running any time a camera comes into view. I promise he is still here. :)

1 comment:
So cute! Love the new pics. :)
Post a Comment