We had one issue to deal with. I had noticed a thin film over her vaginal opening and the doctor confirmed that she has labial adhesions. Upon researching, I have found that the condition is very common in baby girls. Though it usually resolves itself by puberty (and often by age 6), the doctor prescribed an estrogen creme to urge it along. We will have to contend with it reappearing for several years and it will make her more prone to UTI's (absolutely no bubble baths for her!), but she should have no side effects. It doesn't seem to bother her at all, but I still feel better for talking with the doctor about it.
Her hair is growing very rapidly lately and I am trying to find a hair style that works. Are these two styles cute or what?
"Abecca" (Zachary's name for her) is crawling and cruising around. Saturday night she started saying "da da da" and Daddy was over the moon. She still just has two teeth but that doesn't stop her from eating EVERYTHING you put in front of her. She has developed a bond with a pink puppy that barks when you squeeze the belly. It's in the first picture above. Thanks to whoever gave her that because it is a huge hit. She hugs it tightly every time it is time to sleep. So stinkin' sweet!
2 comments:
How cute - I almost squeaked when I saw the pigtails =)!
I LOVE the pigtails!!!Glad she is doing good.
Post a Comment