Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello New Playroom!

Here are some pictures we took during the transformation of the playroom last week.



After Chad started painting the green, we just kept staring at the walls and smiling. It's a super happy color!

I painted the outline of several whimsical clouds across the ceiling using blue paint, utilizing the original white walls.

The finished product is awesome. We talked about putting a thin white trim up between the two colors, but I really like the unfinished look. It makes it look more relaxed and . . . playful. (giggle)

Thank you hubby for your hours and hours of work. Awesome job!


Here is a walk through. To get the full effect, y'all are just going to have to come for a visit!

3 comments:

McGrath Five said...

Can't wait to see it in person! The photos look great!

Lacey said...

I love it love it love it!!!!! It's so happy and bright!

Unknown said...

You two are sooo imaginative! This is a great atmosphere for those kids to play and learn in!