My sweet little Rebecca woke up with a fever this morning. She looked and sounded pretty pathetic so I stayed home with her while Chad and the other two kiddos went on to church. I'm glad I kept her home because after she woke up from her morning nap her fever had spiked to 102.4 and then she just laid on my chest completely still with very shallow breathing for a long time.
I have been alternating Tylenol and Motrin all day to keep the fever under control. She looks and sounds so weak and it just breaks my mommy heart. This I-wish-I-knew-where-it-came-from virus better scadoodle as fast as it arrived. Our only outing this week was to Chick-Fil-A for lunch on Saturday. I have some strong suspicions. Would you please pray our baby girl heals quickly?
1 comment:
Awww poor little peanut! I hope she shakes it quickly. It's so hard when they're so tiny and sick. :(
Post a Comment