Graco Duo Glider Double Stroller $75 - NOT recalled
Includes two snack trays, a parent tray with clock / temp, 5 or 3 point harness, large storage bin, full recline in rear seat, and rear seat holds most Graco infant car seats. Instructions included.
Graco Contempo High Chair $45
I bought this for my second high chair when I had two little ones and it has been used only as needed, usually just for guests. Stores at just 7 inches wide! Adjustable height. Instructions included.
This item was donated to our old MOPS group. It is missing the sun screen but is otherwise in terrific shape. Instructions and sun screen frame included.
This was in my mom's car for a few years and then I used it very briefly. For children 5-40 pounds for rear or forward facing. Instructions included.
Has three heights and includes all accessories shown. Instructions included.
No comments:
Post a Comment