I attended a Girlfriends Unlimited event last week. They are always so much fun and I always learn something new. The sessions I chose to attend included how to make a t-shirt quilt and blogging basics.
The t-shirt quilt class was so cool. I wish I had time to learn to quilt. I know that my children will not be quite so demanding in just a few short years so I am trying to savor this season of life. Arts & crafts will always be around the learn, the sweet little faces of my growing babies will not. So I'll just add this nifty hobby to my list of things I would like to learn one day.
Next we had a keynote speaker who taught us how to pack more healthier lunches. This was so timely for me because I am trying to feed my family in a more healthy manner. So I learned tons of stuff from this plus learned about two books I need to read.
Finally I attended the blogging basics session. I obviously already blog, but I felt that it was kind of bland and could be spiced up a little. So you may note that I got a new background, picked a new family picture and I will work on adding some music when I get a little more spare time.
Sometimes change is very fun and very good!
No comments:
Post a Comment