We have two new darling kittens, Rocky and Candy. Candy appeared to have a UTI this morning, so I decided to take both of them in for initial check-ups, shots, etc.
Now, kittens are pretty tough to determine genders, even for vets. After a few weeks of inspections and observations,, I determined that Candy was a girl (and was named because Hannah loves candy) and the more feisty, daring, and slightly larger kitten was a boy (named Rocky because Zach loves rocks).
So imagine my shock when I learned that Rocky was, in fact, a very feisty, very daring, slightly larger GIRL! Oh dear. We are going to keep her name because it fits her all the same. Ha, ha!
Here is an older picture of her. No matter the gender, they are both very sweet, lovable and very playful. They have been a terrific addition to the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment