I used to think, um, what do I do with boys? Now I am totally enjoying being the mother of one. They are just so different from girls. Growing up in a mostly female household has made it a challenge for me to understand the male gender. The older my boy gets the more I dig it (pun totally intended). :)
Today we went out to my parents' new house. It is farther away from us than the former abode, but the drive is so gorgeous we really don't mind. As a bonus, we also got to see my sissy and her hubby. To celebrate Mommy's Day, we then went to Sonic and picked up some vanilla cones and chicken nuggets for the kids and an M&M Sonic Blast and a large onion ring for mommy. And yes, that was supper. Sometimes you just gotta live it up.
1 comment:
Thanks! It was fun to make. :) And the important thing, T loved it.
Post a Comment