Friday, May 22, 2009

Jumping 7 Months

Can you believe my little Bec Spec is now 7 months old? She is growing so quickly. Much too fast for my taste! We had a beautiful week and were able to go outside some. Rebecca is really enjoying getting to do the fun stuff that older brother and sister are doing. One of the fun experiences is the swing. Check out the big smiles!

She did get a little hesitant for awhile and held on tight to one side.
And check out the guest in the far right corner. That rabbit grew up around the kids and totally doesn't care when they are out playing. In fact, he was right behind the swings before I took this picture. I just LOVE living in the country!!
I started moving the pack-n-play outside when Rebecca is awake. She has the freedom to play while the big kids are nearby. It has come in soooo handy!


And here is one of her favorite things to do right now. She can get some pretty good leaps in there!

No comments: