We finally made it to the doctor today for Hannah's four-year and Rebecca's six-month appointments. My blue-eyed girls were so good at the beginning, but alas, it ended in much crying.
Hannah had a finger prick and three shots. Her mole is looking fine. She is still a pee-mite and will not graduate out of her current car seat as soon as I had hoped. She passed her vision and hearing tests hands down. My big girl even gave them a urine sample! Here are her stats:
Weight: 32 lbs 4 oz (22 %)
Height: 38-1/2 in. (18 %)
Rebecca had one oral and two shots. I thought she was going to break the glass when she screamed after the last shot. Her staph infection appears to be gone, but eczema has remained. She has cradle cap and eczema on her right cheek, right arm, and right leg. I have a topical from a few months ago that will again be applied. She is starting to show the signs of teething, though nothing is evident yet. And even as I type this, I look up to see this over-achiever assuming the pre-crawling stance. Yikes-arama. Here are her stats:
Weight: 17 lbs 10.5 oz (67%)
Height: 27-3/4 in (92%)
Head cir: 16-7/8 in (49%)
No comments:
Post a Comment