Sunday, May 10, 2009

Zach's Wish List

This post is for family, so don't sweat it if you aren't kin! This is the wish list I have compiled for Zach's birthday based on his current interests. His favorite characters are Thomas the Tank Engine, Diego, Dora the Explorer, and Handy Manny.

We are giving him a My First Leappad. I picked up three books/cartridges (one claimed) off Ebay if anyone is interested in shopping at the Smith Store since those items are no longer available at regular retail stores. If you purchase something from the list, you can let me know and I will update this post.

Short sleeved PJ’s (pants or shorts), size 3T - one claimed
Fisher-Price Bubble Mower see it here - claimed
John Deere Single and Double Light Switch Plates see it here; and here - claimed
John Deere wall clock see it here
Go Diego Go DVD's - one claimed
Thomas the Tank Engine books & DVD’s - book claimed
Take Along and Wooden Railway Thomas & Friends die casts
Take Along Thomas Carry Case - claimed
Thomas the Tank Engine Backpack (saw a cute one at Target) - claimed

No comments: