Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Exploding Head

Last night I thought it was allergies. Sneezing over and over. Nose running profusely. Tonsils swelling and hurting as the minutes ticked by. I took Benedryl Allergy and it hit me so fast that Chad had to help me back to the bedroom.

I had an annual doctor's appointment this morning. Me and my dry thirsty mouth drove down to McKinney so I could have a blood draw by one of the worst nurses I have encountered in awhile and to stand on an unforgiving scale. Meanwhile, I started feeling like a ton of bricks was slapping me in the face over and over and that a vise was permanently fixed on my temples.

Turns out that the last few days have been low pollen counts though mold has been moderate. Perhaps it is a cold that has been creeping in threatening to explode my head. It's either that or some sci-fi critter feeding off my brain and getting ready to break free. Oh, dear. I think I need some more sleep . . .

No comments: