Tonight after bath, Zach ran into his room to dress his cold little body. I heard him holler out to me with his underwear drawer open. When I got close enough to make out his perplexed words, it was to tell me that he was out of underwear.
So I hustled down to my room where five loads of laundry were piled on my bed waiting to be folded (not counting a load in the dryer and another in que in the washer). I grabbed four pair of undies and headed up. I was sure he would pick the Spider Man ones, but he opted instead of Lightning McQueen.
Then he dug quite urgently in his drawers to pull out his Lightning McQueen jammies. THEN he picked up the Lightning McQueen car, pulled his pants down slightly, and proclaimed, "SEE! Lightning McQueen, Lighting McQueen, and Lighting McQueen!" He was so proud that he matched from head to toe.
And men tell you they don't care if they match. Peeeeeshaaaaawwww!
No comments:
Post a Comment