What an exciting time we had around here the last two days! We celebrated Chad's birthday yesterday (separate post on that later), played in the snow yesterday and today and made snow ice cream this morning. Can you believe that we got 8-1/2 inches of snow! I posted a link to all our fun pictures below.
This morning was so peaceful and beautiful. Chad said it reminded him of the first Narnia movie. I agree. I'm thinking about making some of those pictures into gigantic puzzles. Especially the ones where there is just one or two red birds popping out. I remember snows like this in my childhood in Tennessee. Nice walk down memory lane. My only regret is that I didn't go to the grocery store on Wednesday as I had originally planned. Oops! But we are surviving just fine. The snow will be gone in a few days, but all the beautiful memories will remain. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment