Thursday, December 3, 2009

Count Zachary

I let the kids both sleep in Hannah's room last night. It can be risky because it means they keep each other up way longer then normal and are sometimes quite grumpy the next morning. But they were so happy after Awana and had been very obedient, so I gave in to the request.

As usual, I had to go up well after 9:00 and remind them it was time to get in bed and get to sleep. Hannah came jumping out of the closet, but I didn't see Zachary. "Where's Zachary?" I queried.

I looked in the closet filled with a mountain of stuffed animals, then the lid of the toy box slowly creaked open and Zachary sat up with a big grin. It was like a kid version of Dracula. I just laughed and shooed them into bed.

They never cease to surprise me. LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mommy, you have the highest reward-ratio job in the world. :-)