Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Walking and Teething

I glanced back at my posts and realized I have not said much about Rebecca lately. Can you believe she is pushing 14 months? She is growing so quickly and 12 months-sized clothing is rapidly being passed on. She has also started walking a lot more this week. She'll let go and walk several feet. If she has a stable object close at hand, she'll cruise for a long time. She's really digging the freedom it is affording her. I am excited about this stage, but also sad that my baby girl really is becoming a toddler now.


She was a little cranky this week (highly unusual for my mild-mannered Rebecca) and I discovered that she had two top molars coming in. The next day, I discovered there was also a bottom tooth pushing through. Three teeth all at once. No wonder she's been grumpy! Other than that, she is our happy easy going child who loves her brother and sister and really doesn't like "big hugs" from Hannah! She definitely my daughter - knows how to speak her mind. :)

1 comment:

Diana Ferguson said...

Christmas with three kiddos in the house----How fun!!!!!