The kids had an amazingly awesome time at Cubbies tonight. It was store night and they came home with oodles of treasures. Hannah has a new pom pom, trinkets, stickers, sunglasses, princess ball, and tub toys. Zach has a new dinosaur, trinkets, stickers, sunglasses, Mickey ball, and tub toys. But the greatest treasure was Zach's new matchbox sized Hummer. He kept giving it big hugs and showing it to me and Daddy. His sister found it for him and now it's his new favorite item.
Chad and I are also having a blast with the Sparks (kindergarten through 2nd grade). I stepped out in faith and led the story during Council Time tonight. I told the story of Esther. I was a nervous wreck before, but I just said, okay, God, take it away. And He did. :) The kids seemed to enjoy it and I actually kept the attention of 17 kids for most of the time! I am absolutely loving Awana. I sure wish I had known about this program growing up. It is so rewarding as an adult and I know it would have been exciting for me as a child. Now my kids get to enjoy the program too!
No comments:
Post a Comment