Finally, I only have one set of diapers to change again. Zach is potty trained minus some pipe leakage every now and again. LOL He has done well with nights, but I still put a pull-up on him just in case. He is even pooping on the potty now. Woohoo!!! As a reward, we took him to Toys R Us tonight to pick out a big present (and I even let him wear underwear for the occasion!).
Now when Hannah got to do this, she picked a $50 item. But Zach, being the singled-minded boy that he is, honed in on the more reasonably priced Take Along Thomas trains. Never fear - Daddy was careful to steer him clear of the Christmas list items. He settled on the Breakdown Train, Max & Monty, and Hector. Plus he got some new undies with Thomas and Spider Man. He and Hannah were up until almost 10:00 playing with the new friends. My boy LOVES trains!!
No comments:
Post a Comment