My infant is officially outta here. Rebecca is walking (and climbing) all over the place. She still crawls when she gets tired and when it appears convenient, but walking is definitely the preference now. It is so adorable to see her walking with Hannah & Zach as they cheer her on. They are really digging the new scenario.
Only Mommy is left dabbing the corner of her eye as she realizes that the baby phase is truly gone. We moved the toddler bed into the corner of Rebecca's room yesterday. I stared dumbfounded at it last night as I realized that she would graduate to that bed next year. Does time speed up as you age, because I could swear that it does! I'm just trying to savor the last months I have all three of my babies with me at home. These are some sweet sweet memories we are making and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
1 comment:
Awwwww, you gonna make PopPop cry too.
:-)
Post a Comment