Friday, October 30, 2009

Still here!

What a month this has been! All three of the kids took turns being sick, with Rebecca and Hannah taking it the hardest. Rebecca celebrated her birthday. Has it really been a year? Good thing we had her party the Saturday before her birthday because the sweet little thing was all snotty and yucky on her actual birthdate.

I have been feeling lousy for awhile. As I mentioned previously, I went to the Wellness Institute about my back. They were able to help me some, but I could not justify the travel time (40 minutes one way) or the cost for long-term care. Instead, I will get some blood work done to rule out any other problems, and possibly have physical therapy again. But first I must get past my latest hurdle. Went to the doctor this morning and was diagnosed with bronchitis. I have had this many times before so I really should have recognized the symptoms before today. Guess I was too busy to notice. Based on the descriptions on www.webmd.com, looks like Acute Bronchitis and the cough will last 2-3 weeks. Perhaps I will be all cleared up before Chad and I take an anniversary trip in 3 weeks.

After arguing with my new computer about the camera software, Chad got all the kinks worked out and I am trying to get caught up with all the pictures. I have uploaded Rebecca's birthday party pics to Snapfish and will share after I do some editing. Having trouble with the movies because my camera records them in a format that Snapfish does not support so I'll have to convert them before sharing.

Hope everyone has a fun Halloween. Our church is joining forces with another church in town and we will host a Community Fall Festival in the elementary school parking lot. Hannah is going as Arial (Little Mermaid), Zach is Spider Man and Rebecca is a dalmatian puppy (same costume I made for Zach two years ago!). I am going as a sick and bundled up mommy who will not stay for too long.

No comments: