So here are some updated pictures of our little Rebecca. I took this photo just this morning. She is definitely a little Smith!!
Here she is on tummy time smiling for Daddy.
And this is how you handle three kids who all want Mommy.
And just to make the morning exciting, Hannah stuck a YoGo up her nose. If you unfamiliar with the snack, it's about the size of a green pea. What possessed her to do such a thing is beyond me. I thought I was going to have to take her to the ER, but it finally started to dissolve and she was able to blow it into a tissue. Never a dull moment around here.
Chad is staying busy busy busy. He got through to the SBOE this morning and he will be testifying before the school board in Austin next Wednesday regarding the evolution and public schools issue. You can read more about it at
http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?id=29374. I am so incredibly proud of him. Please keep him in your prayers as he will most likely be in the minority of those speaking.
Hope everyone is staying warm. It was 18 degrees this morning. Brrrrr!!
No comments:
Post a Comment