After months of trying and stopping and trying and stopping, Hannah is finally embracing potty training. She moved up to panties today. Woohoo!! She peed in the potty four times this morning with no accidents. :) It got a little hectic after lunch when I got on the phone for a bit and that, of course, is when she had an accident. But she really is doing fantastic! We have thrown some enticing toys out there for her to ponder if she will also poop on the potty. That may take a little longer though. In the meantime, we are finally starting to save a little money 'cause diapers and pull-ups sure ain't cheap!!
When Hannah is better with this, I am going to start on Zachary. I think Daddy's going to have to help on that one because I don't have a lot of experience with little boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment