This picture was taken on our beautiful 75+ degree Thursday. She got to wear one of her darling hats that Aunt Lacey gave her.
This was from today. You can't see it, but her hair is still doing that funky thing. It lays down right after a bath but inches its way up before too long. It still looks oh-so-cute with a bow clipped to it.
So we have left the newborn stage for good. I'm a little sad that it zoomed by because it really is a sweet stage when you get to just sit there and rock them while they snooze away. She is officially an infant and only two months away from solids (I have decided to wait until 5 months this go around). She is already rotund enough. I certainly don't need to add any more calories to her diet! Is it just me or does this girl look identical to her sister? Hannah thinned down so maybe there is hope for Rebecca too!!
1 comment:
Awwww, look how sweet in her little bonnet! I'm glad she could wear it. :)
And I don't see baby Hannah yet - I still see baby Chad. hehehe
Post a Comment