As we close the last few hours of 2008, I reflect on the past 365 days and am so amazed at how blessed I am. During our Bible story with the kids tonight, I looked over my beautiful family and thought, "Wow! I have three adorable kids and one amazingly handsome husband." God just continues to shower our family in spite of the dorky things I do at times!
As I type this, I can hear the pops of nearby fireworks. Like the excitement a child exudes while watching bursting fireworks, so am I as I look at the coming year. Some new and exciting adventure has awaited our family with each passing year. Five years of marriage have been jam packed with so many happy memories that I can't even count them. So I sit on the edge of my seat in anticipation. Where will my family join God this year? What lessons will I learn? What new friends will I meet? What new memories will I make? Will Hannah finally be potty trained? :) I guess time will tell!
Happy New Year and may God shower you with blessings in 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment