I took Rebecca in for her 2 month appointment this morning. Our little Bec Speck has turned into a chunk of lead. Chad has repeatedly referenced my "super milk" for all three of our kids as they sprouted through their first years.
The youngest is no exception. Her weight today was a whopping 13 pounds 8 ounces (94%) with a length of 23-3/4 inches (88%). Even her tiny little head has grown to 15-1/2 inches (62%). She is already in size 2 diapers and some 6 month outfits.
Here are some pictures we took over the weekend. I was fixing the bow on her dress and she just snoozed away on the couch.
After church, she gave us some dazzling smiles. Please ignore the spit up that occurred just before Daddy took the picture. :) And don't you just love the hair that stands up on top of her head? It has done it since the day she was born. I learned from a friend that I can take that section of hair and just clip a bow to it. Amazing how such a hideous style on an adult can look absolutely darling on a newborn!!
No comments:
Post a Comment