Monday, December 8, 2008

Hannah's New Room

Hannah spent the night with Mamaw and Paw Paw Friday night so Daddy got busy and painted her room. I gave Hannah a few color choices, but I rejected her first choice of green and accepted the second choice of purple (to match the Dora lamp!). Since this room will eventually be for both of the girls, I chose a light purple to match the curtains and the few decorations that are already in place.

Here is Daddy after painting the last stroke.


The room turned out pretty good!



We moved her furniture to make more play room until the crib joins the room some time next year.



I find that I keep going into the room and staring at the walls with envy. Hannah's room was the first we decided to tackle in our bland white-walled home. Our hope is to paint a room every two or three months. With three small kids, I think that's a pretty lofty goal!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her room looks great!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! The girls are going to love it.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! I LOVE it - Chad did a great job painting!