I am so proud to say that Chad and I celebrate seven years of marriage today. It seems like such a short time, but so much has been packed into it! In the first five years, we had three children, built a house, Chad changed jobs, and God relocated every part of our lives to Gunter (including Chad's office just in the last month!). In the last two years, God has been growing us and equipping us for ministries and opportunities that continue to grow and appear on the horizons.
I am so proud of my handsome husband. He works hard, loves our children, is an amazing protector, and has devoted his life to serving God. It is my pride and joy to stand by his side as his partner and wife. I am so thankful for God's direction in both of our lives that allowed us to have second chances.
Happy Anniversary my sweet sweet Chad! I pray that together we will continue to seek the Lord with all our hearts and I look forward to the surpises and blessings that He has in store for us!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Praying you have many, many more years together!
Happy Anniversary to you both! Hard to believe you've only been married 7 years! Miss you all!
Oh goodness, Julie, you make me sick. Haha, just kidding! Really though, I am so happy to read positive news about my sweet cousins! I look forward to the day I can write similar sentences on my future life/family.
Lately, I've been thinking about Colorado, and how I'd love for us to reunite there! Taking three children to the Rocky Mountains could be a challenge, I suppose, so I'd be more than thrilled to visit you guys in TX.
Right now, I'm planning to attend grad school and eventually teach English! I'll update you as events progress. I love you, and I hope to see all of you as soon as possible!!
Post a Comment