Saturday, March 27, 2010

Delayed B'day Party

A new day dawns bright and beautiful. I have been so busy this week preparing for Hannah's little birthday party that was supposed to be today. Alas, her two younger siblings decided to be ill yesterday. Though it passed quickly, we still chose to postpone the party until Friday because we just didn't want to spread any germs.

Turns out that it was a good decision all around. Chad has 10 hours of Quasar to complete by tonight, I was struggling trying to get the last errands run (probably because I was dealing with getting-sick kiddos and struggling-with-the-same-illness mommy), and we had two family members hospitalized mid-week.

So the ladybug party will now be on Good Friday from 11-1. And the bonus is that our trampoline is in the front yard in the initial stages of being assembled. Woohoo! Sadly, some family members and friends have to work or are going out of town. But others who could not attend before will be able to be here. It's so hard to gather everyone at the same time so Hannah will probably celebrate her birthday all the way up to the actual birthdate on the 5th. But that's just the way it goes! I have a feeling she won't mind. Wink, wink. :)

No comments: