Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bragging on my Babe

I just want to take a few moments to brag on my totally awesome husband. He has been doing fantastic in Biology and he is having an absolute blast! I am so proud of his determination and his desire to be obedient to God who very obviously told him to take the class. We don't know where this will take him, but we are just planning on staying the course until God gives a new command.

In the midst of taking this class, he continues to work, work, work. Plus he has been clearing briars and making a beautiful path through the woods so we can walk around the pond on the west side. We can't wait to see what it will look like once all the foliage is out.

And if that isn't enough, he takes time to play with the kids and reinforce our school lessons whenever possible. All this while dealing with a wife who randomly has minor meltdowns or who suddenly decides she is completely tired of cooking supper. :)

What can I say? I dreamed up the perfect husband and then God gave me a man who was better than any of my dreams. Blessed, blessed, blessed. I love you my darling Chad!

No comments: