Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'll Take the Nothing Please

I was getting ready for church yesterday and as usual time was in short supply. Chad advised the kids they needed to finish supper so they could get dressed for Cubbies. As has been the case for several days now, Zachary fussed over his food and refused to eat it. Chad told him it was "that or nothing." (When my mom reads this, I am positive she will laugh and nod because this is a phrase that was intertwined with my entire childhood.) Well, Zachary got up and started looking all over the island. Apparently, he wanted to try this new delicious sounding food called "nothing." You just have to laugh!

4 comments:

Keelie said...

TOO FUNNY! and I'm curious (cause I fight this battle daily) what happened after that? Did actually try "nothing"?

Lacey said...

I've heard that response as well. LOL

Unknown said...

ROTFL! You Da-Man Zach! Keep Daddy on his toes. :-)

Diana Ferguson said...

Great story!!