We are actually having a lazy day today! For the first time in months, we have stayed home all day and gotten to do whatever we wanted. For me that included laundry, mopping, and other such random chores. But I am still quite happy about that. Even as I type this I am waiting for a woman to come purchase one of my Craigs List items. She lives in Gunter, but was supposed to be here several hours ago. I am learning not to count my chickens before they are hatched.
We had a terrific week. Had school Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The kids seem to be enjoying the curriculum. I know I am. AIG's preschool curriculum has a wholistic approach and all the subjects are centered around the Bible verse and/or story of the day. Fantastic! We have 1-2 hours each school day and Hannah seems to be digging it. Zach even joins us sometimes though he prefers to just practice with his scissors. :)
We had a Mommy & Me play day here on Thursday. There were four moms and 12 kids. Wow! Then I got to go to a sewing class at Joann's that night. Very fun!
Overall it was a terrific week and I made a lot of progress on tons of things. I still have so much to do after getting back-logged during my pregnancy and of course after Rebecca was born, but I am starting to see the progress now. Before it always seemed like more was coming in than was going out! I even got me email Inbox down to 231 items. Woohoo! Laugh if you like, but I'm breathing sighs of relief all the same. :)
2 comments:
Sounds like a great day! Glad the kids are enjoying school. :)
LOVE the new hummingbird pic!
Glad to hear sewing went well..I may have to take a couple of classes. Look forward to hearing about it.
Post a Comment