This is what I have been up to this week!
I have been allowed the privilege of being the VBS director this year. What an amazing blessing! We just completed day 4 and I am seriously pooped. One more day then we have a program Sunday night. The theme is surrounding the Veggie Tales movie The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. We are learning how to be true heroes for God. Such fun!

Hannah and Zach have been attending and they are just having a blast. When they see me coming they get so excited. "It's Mommy pirate!" Too cool. Rebecca has been hanging out with some other little ones in the volunteer nursery. She has not appreciated losing her ritual morning nap but has taken a few cat naps throughout the week in someone's arms or the swing.
I get to drive back to Denton on Saturday to return my very cool outfit which was rented from Rose's Costumes. It was so worth the drive!
I promise to catch back up next week. For now I am going to enjoy this amazing week and sleep when I can!!
1 comment:
You make an awesome pirate!
Post a Comment