Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cousins

Aunt Amy and the kiddos came over for an impromtu play day this morning. It was so beautiful that we played outside the whole time and even had a picnic lunch on the back porch. For dessert the kids had a freezer pop.

Here they are lined up eating dessert.



Zach has taken to saying "cheese" every time he sees a camera aimed at him!



They played on the glider over and over. Sometimes Amy pushed, sometimes one of the kids pushed. Between that and the sandbox, they just wore themselves out!



Here is a video of the kids on the glider. They made this sound for a long time before I grabbed the camera. I love that they get to grow up so close to family. It is a wonderful blessing that I wish I had been able to enjoy as a child.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

SOOO fun! should we start a family singing group?! :)