It is when I reach this stage in a child's life that I remember why I really prefer them when they are about four years old. Even though her birthday is a few weeks away, Rebecca has officially entered the Terrible Two's phase.
We have regular spankings around here due to her point-blank train hurling and her random smacking. Her favorite person to torture is her brother. You know, the one who is two years older and about a foot taller. His tender-hearted nature is to recoil in horror, sometimes scream at her, and maybe even run out of the room. I definitely didn't birth a linebacker.
I am reminded yet again of a phrase I heard often growing up. "And this too shall pass."
1 comment:
They say we will MISS THOSE DAYS....but I don't know if we will ever miss the twos and three's stage:-) LOL!
But it does FLY BY!!!!
Post a Comment