Friday, January 29, 2010

Rebecca's Appointments



Shame on me - I haven't updated in three weeks! What can I say - too busy and too pooped! Above is a picture Chad took of me last week. All three of the kids just had to have Mommy. What do you do? Just let them pile in on top of you, of course!


I took little miss Rebecca to her 15 month appointment on Monday. My goodness, she is getting so big! She had two shots, got her eczema checked out, and proved that she could point at everything (including the doctor). Here are her stats:


Weight: 23 lbs 6 oz (57%)
Height: 31.5 in (72%)
Head cir: 18.25 in (62 %)

She also got to have her first dentist appointment on Tuesday. Tooth #12 just cut through. Spacing is a little tight on the bottom, so he recommend I floss those teeth. Um, sure, that'll be easy . . . WHATEVER! Overall, she did just fine and has nice clean pretty teeth now.

She has been movin' on up in her clothing sizes. She is now firmly in 18 months and even a few hand-me-down 24 months. She still climbs anything and everything. Her hair is growing so long now that I might be able to do some double pony tails soon. She babbles about tons of stuff and her favorite phrase right now is "What's that?" while she points and points and points and points and I try desperately to keep up with the names of the objects she selects. And we are firmly in the toddler phase now - she likes to move a pile of stuff from here to there and stick toys in boxes. I did the laundry yesterday and found three favorite stuffed animals in the bottom of the laundry basket.

So now I am going to go take a five minute nap and getting ready for the afternoon and evening shift! :)

No comments: