Aunt Amy and I took the kids to Prosper Party Place today. It has indoor bounce houses, dance floor, arcade, and pizzaria. The kids had an absolute blast since they had the place all to themselves. One of the favorite spots was the dance floor which was equipped with strobe lights and bubbles.
Here is a video of the kids dancing away. The girls had some good rhythm, but I'm thinking that some dance lessons might come in handy for the boys in the future.
3 comments:
LOVE it!! I kept giggling thru the whole thing! (and sounds like the moms were too... haha.) and I think Aidan takes after his mother in the dancing dept. and who taught Hannah the little rear-shake?? :)
Hey! I resemble that comment, Brooke! :) Yep, I love Hannah's little bootie shake. hehehe
This is darling Julie. Thanks for keeping Nana and PopPop updated. :-)
Post a Comment