Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Get Keely

Before Hannah's birthday party, I asked her if it would be okay for boys to come. She told me that Aidan could come, but he had to play with Zachary. In her words, "I get Keely and Zachary gets Aidan." She loves her cousin soooooo much! The kids came over to play on Tuesday and I got a few pictures.




The girls were washing their hands and making cute faces in the mirror.




The boys had a blast with cars, trucks, and manly dress up items. I even spied them wrestling at one point.




Boys are so different from girls, but just as much fun! I am so glad that Zach can be a real boy through play time with cousins and friends because most days he is way outnumbered by girls!

1 comment:

McGrath Five said...

Though I have to admit I'm rather frightened by all this girly girl stuff (hehe), I'm so glad that Keely has found a friend (and a cousin, in one!) that she can be herself with. And Aidan most definitely NEEDS to be around boys! He loves his sister, but I think he would much rather be playing with his guy friends any day.