Four years ago at 9:04 this morning, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She arrived so quickly that I hardly had time to think. Since then, I have just been trying to keep up with her. She is sassy and smart and oh-so-headstrong. There are times when I am positive that I am looking in the mirror and it's a little scary. She can be very demanding, but can love you so fiercely that sometimes it physically hurts. I love her with all my heart and I can't imagine life without her. Happy Birthday my sweet Hannah!
3 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday pretty girl!
BTW - In his bed last night, Trystan was pouting and I asked him what was wrong. He said "Mommy, I love Hannah." So in his little almost-4-year-old capacity, I guess that's the only way he knew to express how much he was missing her and that he had a BLAST at her party. :)
What a neat cake for a little princess! Hard to beleive Hannah is four years old already!
It is also hard to believe... =)
Post a Comment