Friday, February 13, 2009

Grocery shopping

I finally took the plunge and went somewhere with three kids (not counting the doctor's office). I ran out of time on my MDO yesterday and still needed a few groceries to make Chad's b-day meal, so I decided to bite the bullet and take all three of my urchins to Brookshire's. It wasn't very busy and they always have nice clean carts with all the seatbelts attached (hey, don't laugh until you've tried to take two unbelted preschoolers around Wal-mart). They actually did pretty good. Everything I needed was around the perimeter so I didn't have to yell at them for grabbing items off the shelves when we go down the aisles and encounter two-way traffic. Ah, sweet bliss. Some day I will work up the courage to let Hannah walk, but that day was definitely not today. One baby step at a time! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate when I have to get so much that T can't sit in the cart and has to walk. It just totally stresses me out! Everything is WAY too exciting and you know he HAS to point out every food item, just in case I missed seeing the Mexican pastries. LOL