Thursday, February 17, 2011

Working on Art

I had such a wonderful time the last several weeks getting back into a routine with the kids. We've had snow, ice, freezing cold, and shorts all in the last four weeks! We have also been seeing our normal winter illnesses, including colds, allergies, and pink eye.

Today I finally followed through on a promise I made to the kids two days ago. Finger painting. I was initially going to do it outside, but the wind is pretty intense, so I moved it into the dining room. Turned out to be a very good move.




I stood on a chair to get this one. They were so polite with each other and had fun without getting paint all over the place. It's so nice to enter this new stage!



Hannah was so proud of this one. :)



Here are Rebecca's artistic fingerpaint rendetions.



Here are Zach's cool pictures.



And here are Hannah's lovely pieces.



Have I mentioned lately how much I enjoy homeschooling? Because I really, really do!!

No comments: