Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Zach's Appointment

I finally got to take Zach in today for his 4 year appointment. My cousin's daughter, Annie, got the pleasure of attending the appointment with our motley crew. Poor little thing probably needs a vacation now after all the chaos she experienced!

Zach was a little under the weather. He has apparently contracted the random virus that the girls had, but he is faring well despite the 100.3 degree fever he had this morning.

He got a finger prick, four shots, eyes checked, and ears checked. Eyes and ears passed. He didn't even flinch on the finger prick. The four shots, well, that was a different matter. The only thing that helped end the tears were the two tokens he received that he traded in for awesome bouncy balls. Here are his stats:

Weight: 35 lbs (38%)
Height: 40.75" (56%)

I'm still evaluating his speech. If I am still not pleased with what I suspect to be a slight speech impediment, he will have more speech therapy in the school system this fall. Otherwise, he is doing fantastic!

No comments: