Thursday, April 22, 2010

Doctor Visits

I took the girls to the doctor yesterday for their well child visits. Hard to believe that Rebecca is now 18 months old.



Rebecca is growing very well and adding about one word a day to her vocabulary. It's really amazing to watch her as she figures things out and tries to communicate with us. Here are her stats:

Weight: 25 lbs, 4 oz (64%)
Height: 32" (60%)
Head Cir: 18.75" (79%)

She got one shot but didn't scream too loudly. I was most grateful for that since I was leaning over her face holding her arms down!

Hannah had her 5 year check up. She didn't fare so well. She failed her right eye vision test and we are going to have to visit a pediatric optometrist to get her eyesight checked out. She also has a large sore in her mouth which is not causing any pain but looks awful. The doctor did not know what it is so now we have to make a trip to the dentist to have it checked out. Thankfully she did not need any shots. Here are the little pea-mite's stats:

Weight: 35 lbs, 6 oz (18%)
Height: 40.5" (12%)

I don't have any clear recent pictures with just Hannah, but here are some recent pics of all three of the kids.

Having a picnic lunch.



Taking a ride in the wagon.




No comments: