Sunday, October 26, 2008

She's Here!

So this has taken me several days to write, but this child sure has taken me down for the count! Rebecca arrived Tuesday morning in the wee hours after less than 5 hours in labor. I am working on my birth story to post later plus will send out Snapfish pictures soon. She is absolutely beautiful with a head full of hair. She was 8.28 pounds and 21-1/4 inches. But with all that weight and length, she still looks smaller to me than the other two at birth and I can hardly find any newborn clothes that don't swallow her up!
~
I had my first outing this morning and went to the worship service. Well, the first 30 minutes or so. Then little miss got hungry, took her sweet time, fussed a bit, and I ended up chatting with some ladies in the nursery. Still, the female companionship was terrific and it was wonderful to get out of the house even if it did wear me out.
~
I'm off to change a diaper and hopefully get a nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great blog, by the way =)